- Pure crystalline fertilizer, fully soluble in water (950 g/L), suitable to be used with irrigation water in pivot, drip, NFT and sprinkler irrigation systems, and as foliar spray (3-5 g/L).
- Contains high N- percentage as urea, which make it more efficient source for both N&P, at flowering stage.
- Highly acidic fertilizer, which making urea more efficient-N source as compared to its application alone, and making micronutrients more available to plants and reducing its application as fertilizers.
- Boosts rooting and improves flowering.
- Increases tillering and production of grain crops (wheat & rice).
- Accelerates maturity and increases crop yield and quality.
- Free of chlorine, sodium and other detrimental elements for plants.
- Enhances plants tolerance against a biotic (drought, frost) and biotic (insects & diseases) stresses.