CUSO4 .5 H2O - (25% Cu)
- High purity of copper, in crystalline & powder forms.
- Acidic and free of Nitrate or Iron.
- Dissolves faster in warm water.
- Recommended to be used for copper deficiency correction, as fungicide & against algae growing in rice fields and swimming pools.
- It is using in Bordeaux paste& mixtures preparing as an efficient treatment against fungal diseases.
- Used as a row materials in manufacturing of some copper fungicides (copper hydroxide & Oxide) &Cu- chelated fertilizers.